(originally published on August 31, 2012)
When I first saw these around town, I thought, "Oh how fun! Someone made cute little sweaters for the sign posts!" And then I learned that it was a thing. Yarnbombing has been around for a few years apparently, as I learned on Wiki. Whether it is political or just creative, it's added another level of whimsy to the town.
This Month ...
- enjoying Easter brunch with the moms
- getting the squad back together for Harbor Lounge's seasonal opener
- preparing for surgery (again, yes, but outpatient!)
- spring cleaning everything
- attending the annual CASAS fundraiser dinner at The Pointe
- soldiering through the annual Town Meeting
- attending an author event at our local bookstore
- listening to a different part of the story at the Moby Dick Read-a-thon
- not overdoing it but totally not missing out on Strangers and Saints opening day, even if it is right after might surgery
- priming my resume to hop back into the action again