(originally published on August 31, 2012)
When I first saw these around town, I thought, "Oh how fun! Someone made cute little sweaters for the sign posts!" And then I learned that it was a thing. Yarnbombing has been around for a few years apparently, as I learned on Wiki. Whether it is political or just creative, it's added another level of whimsy to the town.
This Month ...
- searching for snowy owls
- continuing our weekend hikes on the winter beaches
- tasting wine with chocolate at Truro Vineyards
- welcoming all the restaurants back from their January break
- exploring up Cape on two trips to Hyannis this month
- planning my Jamaica outfits for our trip next month
- doing a 24 in 48 reading challenge (reading for 24 hours of 48)
- picking up flowers at the local flower bar at The Plant Workshop
- inhaling the French onion soup at Ross' Grill
- checking out one of two-only-all-season dates for shellfishing on the East End flats
- learning about growing succulents and cacti in New England
- also leanring about seabirds at Race Point