(originally published on September 11, 2012)
This week, I'll be closing out the summer slowly on Juniper Disco. (I don't care that it was 68 degrees yesterday, those flip flops are not going anywhere!) The summer-to-fall transition is the hardest for me, so give me some time. I'll get there. But if one more person tells me how much they love this cool weather ...
As I've been walking around this summer looking for shapes, I've noticed the diverse signage for all the galleries. (I've also noticed signs in general, as you well know.) Here are a few of my favorite art gallery signs ...
This Month ...
- enjoying Easter brunch with the moms
- getting the squad back together for Harbor Lounge's seasonal opener
- preparing for surgery (again, yes, but outpatient!)
- spring cleaning everything
- attending the annual CASAS fundraiser dinner at The Pointe
- soldiering through the annual Town Meeting
- attending an author event at our local bookstore
- listening to a different part of the story at the Moby Dick Read-a-thon
- not overdoing it but totally not missing out on Strangers and Saints opening day, even if it is right after might surgery
- priming my resume to hop back into the action again