(originally published on September 11, 2012)
This week, I'll be closing out the summer slowly on Juniper Disco. (I don't care that it was 68 degrees yesterday, those flip flops are not going anywhere!) The summer-to-fall transition is the hardest for me, so give me some time. I'll get there. But if one more person tells me how much they love this cool weather ...
As I've been walking around this summer looking for shapes, I've noticed the diverse signage for all the galleries. (I've also noticed signs in general, as you well know.) Here are a few of my favorite art gallery signs ...
This Month ...
- strolling through the inns and sporting my ugly sweater during Holly Folly weekend
- tasting this year's new menu items for the holidays courtesy of The Super Mr.
- eating stone crab and key lime pie in Fort Lauderdale and soaking up some vitmain D
- meeting my nutritionist
- eating at the Winter Lodge pop-up and enjoying the Holiday Market at The Canteen
- searching for the whale bone remains in Truro
- hosting our Christmas celebration a bit earlier but with all the celebratory festiveness
- watching all of the Hallmark movies (help!!)
- cozying up on the couch on Christmas Day with friends and playing the Hallmark Christmas Movie drinking game by the fire
- celebrating the New Year with drag bingo, Wellstrung, and fireworks
- being grateful for a transformative year and reflecting on all the changes it has brought
- working on my 2019 intentions