(originally published on September 11, 2012)
This week, I'll be closing out the summer slowly on Juniper Disco. (I don't care that it was 68 degrees yesterday, those flip flops are not going anywhere!) The summer-to-fall transition is the hardest for me, so give me some time. I'll get there. But if one more person tells me how much they love this cool weather ...
As I've been walking around this summer looking for shapes, I've noticed the diverse signage for all the galleries. (I've also noticed signs in general, as you well know.) Here are a few of my favorite art gallery signs ...
This Month ...
- searching for snowy owls
- continuing our weekend hikes on the winter beaches
- tasting wine with chocolate at Truro Vineyards
- welcoming all the restaurants back from their January break
- exploring up Cape on two trips to Hyannis this month
- planning my Jamaica outfits for our trip next month
- doing a 24 in 48 reading challenge (reading for 24 hours of 48)
- picking up flowers at the local flower bar at The Plant Workshop
- inhaling the French onion soup at Ross' Grill
- checking out one of two-only-all-season dates for shellfishing on the East End flats
- learning about growing succulents and cacti in New England
- also leanring about seabirds at Race Point