(originally published on June 13, 2013)
You know how I always say you have to look up? Tiny's in Ptown is a perfect example of what you'll miss if you don't.
Located upstairs on a second floor deck on Commercial Street, the place is easy to miss. Tiny's focuses on local food (most ingredients are purchased within 150 miles) and has some amazing healthy and unique options for any foodie.
Plus it has a view of the water and of the street traffic below, which, if you know Ptown, is the best show on earth.
I had their lobster dog -- house made lobster sausage sauteed in brown butter and topped with a dill slaw. It was delicious! And the fries were just perfect!
I also had the most refreshing basil and pink grapefruit soda made from fresh squeezed juice, basil syrup, and a splash of soda.
I plan to return many times this summer so I can try other things on their wonderful menu! And remember to look up. You never know what you'll find.
This Month ...
- finally getting some Vitamin D poolside!
- wearing all my rainbow gear for Ptown's FIRST Pride weekend
- taking home locally gorwn foods from our farmers markets and roadside stands
- watching the rowers in Ptown's Coastal Regatta
- enjoying an interesting documentary during Ptown's Film Festival (20th year!)
- eating all the Portuguese foods during the Portuguese Festival
- watching the Blessing of the Fleet (an annual favorite of mine)
- celebrating the summer solstice in grand style
- finally seeing The Wailers after multiple attempts every summer
- listening to the speakers at Ptown's first TEDx
- whale watching before the summer gets away from me
- exploring Cape Cod Maritime Museum, Highland Museum, Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory, and the Edward Gorey House
- climb the Highland Light during sunset
- finish summerifying the house and deck