(originally published on June 13, 2013)
You know how I always say you have to look up? Tiny's in Ptown is a perfect example of what you'll miss if you don't.
Located upstairs on a second floor deck on Commercial Street, the place is easy to miss. Tiny's focuses on local food (most ingredients are purchased within 150 miles) and has some amazing healthy and unique options for any foodie.
Plus it has a view of the water and of the street traffic below, which, if you know Ptown, is the best show on earth.
I had their lobster dog -- house made lobster sausage sauteed in brown butter and topped with a dill slaw. It was delicious! And the fries were just perfect!
I also had the most refreshing basil and pink grapefruit soda made from fresh squeezed juice, basil syrup, and a splash of soda.
I plan to return many times this summer so I can try other things on their wonderful menu! And remember to look up. You never know what you'll find.
This Month ...
- searching for snowy owls
- continuing our weekend hikes on the winter beaches
- tasting wine with chocolate at Truro Vineyards
- welcoming all the restaurants back from their January break
- exploring up Cape on two trips to Hyannis this month
- planning my Jamaica outfits for our trip next month
- doing a 24 in 48 reading challenge (reading for 24 hours of 48)
- picking up flowers at the local flower bar at The Plant Workshop
- inhaling the French onion soup at Ross' Grill
- checking out one of two-only-all-season dates for shellfishing on the East End flats
- learning about growing succulents and cacti in New England
- also leanring about seabirds at Race Point