(originally published on June 13, 2013)
You know how I always say you have to look up? Tiny's in Ptown is a perfect example of what you'll miss if you don't.
Located upstairs on a second floor deck on Commercial Street, the place is easy to miss. Tiny's focuses on local food (most ingredients are purchased within 150 miles) and has some amazing healthy and unique options for any foodie.
Plus it has a view of the water and of the street traffic below, which, if you know Ptown, is the best show on earth.
I had their lobster dog -- house made lobster sausage sauteed in brown butter and topped with a dill slaw. It was delicious! And the fries were just perfect!
I also had the most refreshing basil and pink grapefruit soda made from fresh squeezed juice, basil syrup, and a splash of soda.
I plan to return many times this summer so I can try other things on their wonderful menu! And remember to look up. You never know what you'll find.
This Month ...
- enjoying Easter brunch with the moms
- getting the squad back together for Harbor Lounge's seasonal opener
- preparing for surgery (again, yes, but outpatient!)
- spring cleaning everything
- attending the annual CASAS fundraiser dinner at The Pointe
- soldiering through the annual Town Meeting
- attending an author event at our local bookstore
- listening to a different part of the story at the Moby Dick Read-a-thon
- not overdoing it but totally not missing out on Strangers and Saints opening day, even if it is right after might surgery
- priming my resume to hop back into the action again