(originally published on June 13, 2013)
You know how I always say you have to look up? Tiny's in Ptown is a perfect example of what you'll miss if you don't.
Located upstairs on a second floor deck on Commercial Street, the place is easy to miss. Tiny's focuses on local food (most ingredients are purchased within 150 miles) and has some amazing healthy and unique options for any foodie.
Plus it has a view of the water and of the street traffic below, which, if you know Ptown, is the best show on earth.
I had their lobster dog -- house made lobster sausage sauteed in brown butter and topped with a dill slaw. It was delicious! And the fries were just perfect!
I also had the most refreshing basil and pink grapefruit soda made from fresh squeezed juice, basil syrup, and a splash of soda.
I plan to return many times this summer so I can try other things on their wonderful menu! And remember to look up. You never know what you'll find.
This Month ...
- strolling through the inns and sporting my ugly sweater during Holly Folly weekend
- tasting this year's new menu items for the holidays courtesy of The Super Mr.
- eating stone crab and key lime pie in Fort Lauderdale and soaking up some vitmain D
- meeting my nutritionist
- eating at the Winter Lodge pop-up and enjoying the Holiday Market at The Canteen
- searching for the whale bone remains in Truro
- hosting our Christmas celebration a bit earlier but with all the celebratory festiveness
- watching all of the Hallmark movies (help!!)
- cozying up on the couch on Christmas Day with friends and playing the Hallmark Christmas Movie drinking game by the fire
- celebrating the New Year with drag bingo, Wellstrung, and fireworks
- being grateful for a transformative year and reflecting on all the changes it has brought
- working on my 2019 intentions