(originally published on October 3, 2013)
This summer, the Ptown neighbors expanded their dahlia flower bed. It went from this in May ...
... to this towards the end of the summer.
I took photos again every time I was there. New gorgeous flowers popped up in between visits. A few of my favorites ...
And, now, I am missing summer more than anything. Pumpkins just don't compare!
This Month ...
- strolling through the inns and sporting my ugly sweater during Holly Folly weekend
- tasting this year's new menu items for the holidays courtesy of The Super Mr.
- eating stone crab and key lime pie in Fort Lauderdale and soaking up some vitmain D
- meeting my nutritionist
- eating at the Winter Lodge pop-up and enjoying the Holiday Market at The Canteen
- searching for the whale bone remains in Truro
- hosting our Christmas celebration a bit earlier but with all the celebratory festiveness
- watching all of the Hallmark movies (help!!)
- cozying up on the couch on Christmas Day with friends and playing the Hallmark Christmas Movie drinking game by the fire
- celebrating the New Year with drag bingo, Wellstrung, and fireworks
- being grateful for a transformative year and reflecting on all the changes it has brought
- working on my 2019 intentions