(originally published on October 3, 2013)
This summer, the Ptown neighbors expanded their dahlia flower bed. It went from this in May ...
... to this towards the end of the summer.
I took photos again every time I was there. New gorgeous flowers popped up in between visits. A few of my favorites ...
And, now, I am missing summer more than anything. Pumpkins just don't compare!
This Month ...
- enjoying Easter brunch with the moms
- getting the squad back together for Harbor Lounge's seasonal opener
- preparing for surgery (again, yes, but outpatient!)
- spring cleaning everything
- attending the annual CASAS fundraiser dinner at The Pointe
- soldiering through the annual Town Meeting
- attending an author event at our local bookstore
- listening to a different part of the story at the Moby Dick Read-a-thon
- not overdoing it but totally not missing out on Strangers and Saints opening day, even if it is right after might surgery
- priming my resume to hop back into the action again