(originally published on October 3, 2013)
This summer, the Ptown neighbors expanded their dahlia flower bed. It went from this in May ...
... to this towards the end of the summer.
I took photos again every time I was there. New gorgeous flowers popped up in between visits. A few of my favorites ...
And, now, I am missing summer more than anything. Pumpkins just don't compare!
This Month ...
- searching for snowy owls
- continuing our weekend hikes on the winter beaches
- tasting wine with chocolate at Truro Vineyards
- welcoming all the restaurants back from their January break
- exploring up Cape on two trips to Hyannis this month
- planning my Jamaica outfits for our trip next month
- doing a 24 in 48 reading challenge (reading for 24 hours of 48)
- picking up flowers at the local flower bar at The Plant Workshop
- inhaling the French onion soup at Ross' Grill
- checking out one of two-only-all-season dates for shellfishing on the East End flats
- learning about growing succulents and cacti in New England
- also leanring about seabirds at Race Point