FINALLY posting a little video from our trip to the brand new (at the time) Riu Reggae in Montego Bay, Jamaica in March of this year. Enjoy!
This Month ...
- swim in the Caribbean sea and eat all the fresh papaya in Jamaica and
- enjoy our first drinks of the season at Harbor Lounge, Aqua Bar, and The Red Inn
- learn to take care of my hydrangeas at Heritage Museum and Gardens
- consult with new specialists in Boston
- eat my first lobster roll of the season at PJ’s
- visit our niece at college
- attend the first opening parties of the season
- find the swamp azaleas in the White Cedar Swamp down the street
- watch The Super Mr. read his passage at the annual Moby Dick Read-a-thon at the library
- start cleaning up the yard for the spring
- pick up our rain barrel at Cape Abilities Farm
- attend spring fundraisers for Provincetown 400, CASAS, and WOMR