FINALLY posting a little video from our trip to the brand new (at the time) Riu Reggae in Montego Bay, Jamaica in March of this year. Enjoy!
This Month ...
- drink some rainbow frose while flashing my rainbow disco ball clutch during Pride Weekend
- using my oh-was-I-trespassing skills to watch them film the Starz TV show in town
- eat all the lobsters at the Lobster Bake
- find lady slippers on the forest
- cheer while the boats get blessed during the Blessing of the Fleet
- watch some great documentaries at the Provincetown Film Festival
- finish planting all the dang flowers
- watch the rowers in the Provincetown Coastal Rowing Regatta
- check out the lupines at Fort Hill
- go to opening day of the Truro Farmers Market
- go on another up Cape adventure and make sure I get some Kate's onion rings
- take the boat into Boston for a medical appointment and back home the same day (LOVE that boat!)
- celebrate my bestie's graduation from his masters program when he's in town
- gear up for the launch of RAINBOW ONE (it's a surprise!)