(originally published July 4, 2011)
I'm starting a new series, the Colors of Ptown. Today is a special edition in honor of my favorite holiday (yes, I like it better than Christmas!)
Happy Fourth of July, everyone!
1) Pool Boy and Strawberry Daiquiri, Ptown Pool; 2) Lobster Pot; 3) Home on the PAAM Secret Garden Tour; 4) Townsend's; 5) Bar at the Ptown Pool; 6) West End sign; 7) Piggy banks at Century; 8) Raw Bar at Aqua Bar; 9) Arnold's Bicycle Shop; 10) The Red Inn from the beach; and 11) boat in the Ptown harbor.
This Month ...
- strolling through the inns and sporting my ugly sweater during Holly Folly weekend
- tasting this year's new menu items for the holidays courtesy of The Super Mr.
- eating stone crab and key lime pie in Fort Lauderdale and soaking up some vitmain D
- meeting my nutritionist
- eating at the Winter Lodge pop-up and enjoying the Holiday Market at The Canteen
- searching for the whale bone remains in Truro
- hosting our Christmas celebration a bit earlier but with all the celebratory festiveness
- watching all of the Hallmark movies (help!!)
- cozying up on the couch on Christmas Day with friends and playing the Hallmark Christmas Movie drinking game by the fire
- celebrating the New Year with drag bingo, Wellstrung, and fireworks
- being grateful for a transformative year and reflecting on all the changes it has brought
- working on my 2019 intentions