(originally published on October 14, 2011)
So we saw a few other things in NYC ...
My travelling companions in Times Square.
The Naked Cowboy posed for me!
He insisted I take a picture from the back as well! (And when I turned around I seemed to have lost my family. Hmmm ... wonder why they kept walking?)
The Fashion Center.
Gateway to SoHo.
One World Trade Center/Freedom Tower construction.
Occupy Wall Street, occupying Wall Street.
Love the guy in the corner!
Staten Island Ferry ....
... heading into the city.
Miss Liberty ...
She's worth at least 4 photos!
This Month ...
- preparing for our trip to Jamaica!
- celebrating being a Pisces
- getting my free pansy at Cape Abilities Opening Day
- taking part in the final days of the shellfishing season
- catching up on my reading list
- celebrating Daylight Savings time AND the beginning of spring!
- planning our spring garden
- enjoying the last days of lobster season in Jamaica and drinking all the dirty bananas