(originally published on October 14, 2011)
So we saw a few other things in NYC ...
My travelling companions in Times Square.
The Naked Cowboy posed for me!
He insisted I take a picture from the back as well! (And when I turned around I seemed to have lost my family. Hmmm ... wonder why they kept walking?)
The Fashion Center.
Gateway to SoHo.
One World Trade Center/Freedom Tower construction.
Occupy Wall Street, occupying Wall Street.
Love the guy in the corner!
Staten Island Ferry ....
... heading into the city.
Miss Liberty ...
She's worth at least 4 photos!
This Month ...
- finally getting some Vitamin D poolside!
- wearing all my rainbow gear for Ptown's FIRST Pride weekend
- taking home locally gorwn foods from our farmers markets and roadside stands
- watching the rowers in Ptown's Coastal Regatta
- enjoying an interesting documentary during Ptown's Film Festival (20th year!)
- eating all the Portuguese foods during the Portuguese Festival
- watching the Blessing of the Fleet (an annual favorite of mine)
- celebrating the summer solstice in grand style
- finally seeing The Wailers after multiple attempts every summer
- listening to the speakers at Ptown's first TEDx
- whale watching before the summer gets away from me
- exploring Cape Cod Maritime Museum, Highland Museum, Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory, and the Edward Gorey House
- climb the Highland Light during sunset
- finish summerifying the house and deck