(originally published on October 15, 2011)
And the rest of the few other things we saw in NYC ...
Love this photo of the Chrysler Building!
St. Patrick's Cathedral.
St. Patrick's, interior.
St. Patrick's -- I love the staggered heights of the windows.
Closest I've ever been to a traffic light.
Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
Apollo Theater, Harlem.
The building with "Roos" on it is Chef Marcus Samuelsson's Red Rooster in Harlem.
This Month ...
- strolling through the inns and sporting my ugly sweater during Holly Folly weekend
- tasting this year's new menu items for the holidays courtesy of The Super Mr.
- eating stone crab and key lime pie in Fort Lauderdale and soaking up some vitmain D
- meeting my nutritionist
- eating at the Winter Lodge pop-up and enjoying the Holiday Market at The Canteen
- searching for the whale bone remains in Truro
- hosting our Christmas celebration a bit earlier but with all the celebratory festiveness
- watching all of the Hallmark movies (help!!)
- cozying up on the couch on Christmas Day with friends and playing the Hallmark Christmas Movie drinking game by the fire
- celebrating the New Year with drag bingo, Wellstrung, and fireworks
- being grateful for a transformative year and reflecting on all the changes it has brought
- working on my 2019 intentions