(originally published on October 15, 2011)
And the rest of the few other things we saw in NYC ...
Love this photo of the Chrysler Building!
St. Patrick's Cathedral.
St. Patrick's, interior.
St. Patrick's -- I love the staggered heights of the windows.
Closest I've ever been to a traffic light.
Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
Apollo Theater, Harlem.
The building with "Roos" on it is Chef Marcus Samuelsson's Red Rooster in Harlem.
This Month ...
- enjoying Easter brunch with the moms
- getting the squad back together for Harbor Lounge's seasonal opener
- preparing for surgery (again, yes, but outpatient!)
- spring cleaning everything
- attending the annual CASAS fundraiser dinner at The Pointe
- soldiering through the annual Town Meeting
- attending an author event at our local bookstore
- listening to a different part of the story at the Moby Dick Read-a-thon
- not overdoing it but totally not missing out on Strangers and Saints opening day, even if it is right after might surgery
- priming my resume to hop back into the action again