(originally published on October 15, 2011)
And the rest of the few other things we saw in NYC ...
Love this photo of the Chrysler Building!
St. Patrick's Cathedral.
St. Patrick's, interior.
St. Patrick's -- I love the staggered heights of the windows.
Closest I've ever been to a traffic light.
Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
Apollo Theater, Harlem.
The building with "Roos" on it is Chef Marcus Samuelsson's Red Rooster in Harlem.
This Month ...
- finally getting some Vitamin D poolside!
- wearing all my rainbow gear for Ptown's FIRST Pride weekend
- taking home locally gorwn foods from our farmers markets and roadside stands
- watching the rowers in Ptown's Coastal Regatta
- enjoying an interesting documentary during Ptown's Film Festival (20th year!)
- eating all the Portuguese foods during the Portuguese Festival
- watching the Blessing of the Fleet (an annual favorite of mine)
- celebrating the summer solstice in grand style
- finally seeing The Wailers after multiple attempts every summer
- listening to the speakers at Ptown's first TEDx
- whale watching before the summer gets away from me
- exploring Cape Cod Maritime Museum, Highland Museum, Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory, and the Edward Gorey House
- climb the Highland Light during sunset
- finish summerifying the house and deck