(originally published on July 4, 2012)
Happy Fourth of July! Today I'm kicking off my new weekly summer series featuring Shapes of Ptown. (You may remember last year's Colors of Ptown posts. Feel free to revisit them here.) To start it off ... stars!
This Month ...
- enjoying Easter brunch with the moms
- getting the squad back together for Harbor Lounge's seasonal opener
- preparing for surgery (again, yes, but outpatient!)
- spring cleaning everything
- attending the annual CASAS fundraiser dinner at The Pointe
- soldiering through the annual Town Meeting
- attending an author event at our local bookstore
- listening to a different part of the story at the Moby Dick Read-a-thon
- not overdoing it but totally not missing out on Strangers and Saints opening day, even if it is right after might surgery
- priming my resume to hop back into the action again