(originally published on August 29, 2012)
This post in the Shapes of Ptown summer series started out as a post about octagons. But they were kind of hard to find. Except for the octagonal windows that every building seems to have in town, including my mom's home. I've expanded the focus to cover anything with at least 5 sides. To start, below is the Octagonal House in the West End.
That last one looks like it belongs in the star post, but there is a pentagon in the middle!
This Month ...
- enjoying Easter brunch with the moms
- getting the squad back together for Harbor Lounge's seasonal opener
- preparing for surgery (again, yes, but outpatient!)
- spring cleaning everything
- attending the annual CASAS fundraiser dinner at The Pointe
- soldiering through the annual Town Meeting
- attending an author event at our local bookstore
- listening to a different part of the story at the Moby Dick Read-a-thon
- not overdoing it but totally not missing out on Strangers and Saints opening day, even if it is right after might surgery
- priming my resume to hop back into the action again