(originally published on September 5, 2012)
So perhaps not an official shape we learned watching Romper Room, but it is oddly everywhere in Ptown. Or maybe not so oddly.
This is the last post in the summer series of 2012. I'm sad. While I loved doing the colors series last year, this one really challenged me to look at everything. I even found shapes in things I passed dozens of times over the summer. They really are not so easy to spot.
Most people are declaring the summer over, but if you've spent any time on Juniper Disco you know I don't let this season go easily. I have at least two more weeks of summer posts before I concede defeat. Hope you'll stick around and bask in the sun just a little longer with me.
This Month ...
- enjoying Easter brunch with the moms
- getting the squad back together for Harbor Lounge's seasonal opener
- preparing for surgery (again, yes, but outpatient!)
- spring cleaning everything
- attending the annual CASAS fundraiser dinner at The Pointe
- soldiering through the annual Town Meeting
- attending an author event at our local bookstore
- listening to a different part of the story at the Moby Dick Read-a-thon
- not overdoing it but totally not missing out on Strangers and Saints opening day, even if it is right after might surgery
- priming my resume to hop back into the action again