(originally published on September 5, 2012)
So perhaps not an official shape we learned watching Romper Room, but it is oddly everywhere in Ptown. Or maybe not so oddly.
This is the last post in the summer series of 2012. I'm sad. While I loved doing the colors series last year, this one really challenged me to look at everything. I even found shapes in things I passed dozens of times over the summer. They really are not so easy to spot.
Most people are declaring the summer over, but if you've spent any time on Juniper Disco you know I don't let this season go easily. I have at least two more weeks of summer posts before I concede defeat. Hope you'll stick around and bask in the sun just a little longer with me.
This Month ...
- searching for snowy owls
- continuing our weekend hikes on the winter beaches
- tasting wine with chocolate at Truro Vineyards
- welcoming all the restaurants back from their January break
- exploring up Cape on two trips to Hyannis this month
- planning my Jamaica outfits for our trip next month
- doing a 24 in 48 reading challenge (reading for 24 hours of 48)
- picking up flowers at the local flower bar at The Plant Workshop
- inhaling the French onion soup at Ross' Grill
- checking out one of two-only-all-season dates for shellfishing on the East End flats
- learning about growing succulents and cacti in New England
- also leanring about seabirds at Race Point