(originally published on September 5, 2012)
So perhaps not an official shape we learned watching Romper Room, but it is oddly everywhere in Ptown. Or maybe not so oddly.
This is the last post in the summer series of 2012. I'm sad. While I loved doing the colors series last year, this one really challenged me to look at everything. I even found shapes in things I passed dozens of times over the summer. They really are not so easy to spot.
Most people are declaring the summer over, but if you've spent any time on Juniper Disco you know I don't let this season go easily. I have at least two more weeks of summer posts before I concede defeat. Hope you'll stick around and bask in the sun just a little longer with me.
This Month ...
- hike out to the shack at Lighthouse Beach
- tour the Old Harbor Lifesaving Station
- go cranberry picking in the dunes
- check out Canteen's Octoberfest
- go on the Dunes, Heathlands, and Bogs hike
- do the Trails with the Classics Cape Cod writers hikes
- switch out fall plants
- participate in Wampanoag Day at the Pilgrim Monument
- work through the Release/Renew course
- go to the Provincetown Conservation Trust's Green Party
- take the maskmaking class for the Day of the Dead
- dress up for Hallowee Tea
- participate in the Medicinal Herbs Workshop
- go on the Bird Nerd community gardens birding trip up Cape
- keep working on my 52 Hike Challenge
- finish my embroidery project