(originally published on November 22, 2011)
Today is the Mr.'s birthday. For years I've been taking photos of him gazing out at the world (usually followed by an irritated look thrown my way.) Below is my collection, which I think is pretty fun. Happy Birthday, Mr.!
From the Victor Emmanuel Monument overlooking Rome, Italy
From Castel Sant'Angelo looking over the Ponte Sant'Angelo, Rome, Italy
Walking down the steps of the Vatican Museum, Rome, Italy
Driving the lobster boat, Provincetown, MA
San Juan, Puerto Rico
La Concha, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Swan Boats, Boston, MA
Watching the Volvo Ocean Race outside the ICA, Boston, MA
The Mr., his brother, and his mom ... the window in our apartment. Apparently it runs in the family.
Club Med, Cancun, Mexico
Negril, Jamaica (note the exact same pose in Puerto Rico.)
This Month ...
- finally getting some Vitamin D poolside!
- wearing all my rainbow gear for Ptown's FIRST Pride weekend
- taking home locally gorwn foods from our farmers markets and roadside stands
- watching the rowers in Ptown's Coastal Regatta
- enjoying an interesting documentary during Ptown's Film Festival (20th year!)
- eating all the Portuguese foods during the Portuguese Festival
- watching the Blessing of the Fleet (an annual favorite of mine)
- celebrating the summer solstice in grand style
- finally seeing The Wailers after multiple attempts every summer
- listening to the speakers at Ptown's first TEDx
- whale watching before the summer gets away from me
- exploring Cape Cod Maritime Museum, Highland Museum, Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory, and the Edward Gorey House
- climb the Highland Light during sunset
- finish summerifying the house and deck