(originally published on July 31, 2013)
- iced tea and lots of it!
- a warm sun, crisp air snoozy lazy day at the pool
- a big grilled chicken ceasar salad and did I mention the iced tea?
- (sadly) dropping off the Mr. for his boat back to Boston
- a very snuggly puppy
- pineapple in my grilled chicken wrap
- a quick nap
- an evening out in town seeing Leslie Jordan's show at The Crown and Anchor
- an early turn-in for bed
"Underneath, I will write my name in fire red."
--Jean Rhys, Wide Sargasso Sea
This Month ...
- watching The Super Mr. run into the Atlantic Ocean to ring in the new year
- having a cozy dinner with friends and then toasting the new year at Harbor Lounge
- saying goodbye to baggage from 2018 at the Re-rooters Day Celebration
- easing into the deep winter pace of the next couple months out here at the end of the world
- starting my reading project
- celebrating Nancy Pelosi Day as she takes back the Speakership (woo! hoo!)
- channeling the energy of the total lunar eclipse on January 20