(originally published on July 31, 2013)
- iced tea and lots of it!
- a warm sun, crisp air snoozy lazy day at the pool
- a big grilled chicken ceasar salad and did I mention the iced tea?
- (sadly) dropping off the Mr. for his boat back to Boston
- a very snuggly puppy
- pineapple in my grilled chicken wrap
- a quick nap
- an evening out in town seeing Leslie Jordan's show at The Crown and Anchor
- an early turn-in for bed
"Underneath, I will write my name in fire red."
--Jean Rhys, Wide Sargasso Sea
This Month ...
- enjoying Easter brunch with the moms
- getting the squad back together for Harbor Lounge's seasonal opener
- preparing for surgery (again, yes, but outpatient!)
- spring cleaning everything
- attending the annual CASAS fundraiser dinner at The Pointe
- soldiering through the annual Town Meeting
- attending an author event at our local bookstore
- listening to a different part of the story at the Moby Dick Read-a-thon
- not overdoing it but totally not missing out on Strangers and Saints opening day, even if it is right after might surgery
- priming my resume to hop back into the action again